Sunday, April 19, 2009

What are you reading?

  What are you reading?
I make the mistake over and over again of reading too many books at once.
Right now - I'm reading two.  Animal, Miracle, Vegetable by Barbara Kingsolver and A Month of Summer by Lisa Wingate.  Lisa lives in the Hill Country of Texas just a few miles from my hometown.  Check out her site www.lisawingate.com

I also love, love, love magazines.  Not all, but some. My faves are: Birds and Blooms, Romantic Homes, Victoria, and all of the Somerset Studio crafting magazines.

Leave me a comment sharing some of your favorite reads!


1 comment:

Lori said...

hi there DeDe:) i really love the books by Elizabeth Berg and Jodie Picoult...right now i am blazing through a bunch of murder mystery/intrigue books...i really like those too...