Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Read Happy News!

I don't know about you, but I can only take so much negative news in one day. I do not ignore the news channels - in fact, I think I'm quite addicted. However, after 1+ hours of hearing about all of the bad things happening in the world, it's so refreshing to check out Happy News.

Their credo: We believe virtue, goodwill and heroism are hot news. That's why we bring you up-to-the-minute news, geared to lift spirits and inspire lives. Add in a diverse team of Citizen Journalists reporting positive stories from around the world, and you've got one happy place for news.We believe virtue, goodwill and heroism are hot news. That's why we bring you up-to-the-minute news, geared to lift spirits and inspire lives. Add in a diverse team of Citizen Journalists reporting positive stories from around the world, and you've got one happy place for news.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: